Resource Consultant M&E
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
We have a support role available within our Wakefield branch to assist with the recruitment of temporary staff to the Mechanical, Electrical and construction industry. Roles include Electricians, Plumbers, Trade Mates, welders, joiners etc.
We work with several large and small companies across the UK, helping them find the best staff possible for their business.
The role will entail:
* Assisting the recruitment consultants with their day to day workloads
* Screening and assessing candidates
* Reference and compliance checking
* Advertising on job boards and within the relevant forms of media
* Developing the social networks to increase candidate awareness
* Recruitment administration
Previous experience is not essential as we offer full training and development.
However the below skills & personal attributes are a must:
* Comfortable with using IT, social media and specially designed recruiter software is a must.
* Ambition to develop personally
* A team player
* A competitive nature and desire to succeed
As a business we actively develop our staff and help develop our staff. We are a friendly and close knit office who always help one another.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency
The Best Connection Group Ltd
Rec2Rec Search (Permanent Personnel Ltd)