HR & Office Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Reporting to the MD and working closely with the Management Team, this role will manage the HR activities across the business as well ensuring the smooth running of services and process that support the core business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all employee relations issues, case management, absence and performance
- Recruitment & Selection
- Policy development in accordance with current UK Employment Law and legislation
- Manage the company appraisal process ensuring all employees have regular reviews and developmental plans
- Attend monthly management meetings, providing key information in line with business objectives
- Be the first point of contact and take responsibility for any facilities related queries and delegating within the team as needed, maintaining communication and updating as appropriate.
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Attend all staff training courses and internal office meetings, as and when required.
Successful applicants will ideally be an Associate member of the CIPD with previous HR generalist experience gained within a professional services environment. You will possess a high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective and supportive relationships across the business. With a positive and can-do attitude, you will be solutions led, using information and resources available to make effective day to day decisions, showing perseverance until an appropriate solution is reached.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to make their first step into a stand alone role. In return, the company offer an excellent reward package and the ability to enhance your professional career