IT Sales Executive
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Paying £25,000 with a fantastic OTE of £5,000 + Incredible company benefits + Development opportunities
Based in Leeds
This role is a Sales Executive who would love a Career in IT training Recruitment!
My client is the largest dedicated IT training company, providing over 3,000 unique IT courses. For over 20 years organizations large and small, technology providers, enterprises, and governments around the world, have been approaching my client for their fantastic services. With such success over the years; they have expanded with office across the globe and have 1,500 employees. My client is a much respected and accomplished company, providing amazing office facilities.
Due to their phenomenal growth and success, my client is looking for an ambitious, hard-working IT Sales Executive with previous proven, and successful experience within an apprenticeship, recruitment or training service provider, to join their team.
The IT Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Head of Sales and the wider Business Development team and to develop new business via telephone, email and social media with the support of the internal marketing team and to contribute to the overall financial performance of the regional team, and reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Responsible for continuous Business Development activities through structured telephone sales and client meetings/presentations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects potential objections
- Identify key influencers within these prospects to determine budget and time line
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales cycle
- Work with employers to develop suitable and sustainable employment/placement and learning opportunities for all Apprentices
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in BAPS ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and supporting documents sent
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards for weekly conference calls and sales meetings
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Proven and successful experience within an apprenticeship, recruitment or training is highly desirable
- Ability to work towards a sales pipeline
- IT related market experience would be an advantage
- Strong network of recruitment, employer and placement agencies/partners
- Good communication both written and spoken
- Able to present to employers and build long lasting relationships with clients
- Full Driver's License
- To hold a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
If you're an ambitious, hard-working, IT enthusiast, and believe this is the role for you, then do not miss this incredible opportunity, and apply today! at  .(url removed)
This truly is a remarkable opportunity within an amazing company who will invest in your future as much as you do, so please do not delay in responding.
The number to get us on is (Apply online only).