Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
A hugely successful business in Thame who work with a host of branded clients, are looking for an In-house Recruitment Executive to join them ASAP on a permanent, full time contract. This is a new role that has been created to support the growth of the current Recruitment Team. We are ideally looking for someone to start on 2/1/19, or before if available.
Working as part of the Recruitment Team, you will provide full recruitment support to the business and its clients. You are primarilyresponsiblefor the pre-screening of all field staff, via Skype, Telephone and FaceTime.
* Work through applications received.
* Conduct telephone calls with candidates to assess initial suitability for the vacancies.
* Proceed candidates through to interview; via Skype, Facetime and VideoCall.
* Assist with all related recruitment admin.
* As the role grows you will be able to facilitate more duties and expand your knowledge to include; meeting with staff in the field, hosting assessment days and other recruitment/HR related projects.
We are looking for someone who is engaging, dynamic, and enjoys a busy, fast paced role. You will also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Able to think on your feet and 'outside the box'.
* Excellent communication skills and confident to host a video interview.
* IT literate with good organisation skills.
* Strong team player.
* Able to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
* Ideally have recruitment related experience - although not essential as full training is given
Selective Recruitment Solutions Ltd