Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking an engaged, professional and high-calibre Resourcer to join their dedicated and highly successful legal recruitment team in Manchester. We are looking to attract a driven and ambitious Resourcer and have stacks to offer in return!
The Resourcer role is an exciting and stimulating position to work in, you will need to be proactive as well as reactive. You should have excellent communication and time-management skills and the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced and busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Resourcer
* Updating and maintaining the candidate and client databases
* Co-ordinating and managing advertising with accuracy and timeliness
* Interviewing potential candidates both over the telephone and in person
* Fully referencing all candidates
* Identifying potential leads for sales consultants
* Preparing accurate and complete CVs to send to clients
* Preparing candidates for interview
* Event co-ordination
* Building professional relationships with both candidates and clients
* General administrative support for the team
* Assisting consultants with candidate searches on both the internal database and websites
* Monthly advertising statistics to determine usage and cost of job boards
* General administration duties including jobs analysis, updating temps out boards, filing temporary reports and updating candidate boards
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
* Tailored training and development opportunities
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
* Flexible working scheme
* Smart/casual dress code
* Birthday lie-in or early finish
* Pension scheme
* Paid time off for charitable commitments
* Three annual company-wide events and team socials
* First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
* Being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
* Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
* Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
* Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
* Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
For more information about what we offer please visit our website (url removed).
If you are interested in this Resourcer opportunity and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website
Jumar Solutions Ltd