In House Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
This role offers the opportunity for an experienced recruiter to help build a strong employer brand and a positive candidate experience at all levels. It would suit either a Recruitment Consultant looking for an internal recruitment role or an experienced in-house recruiter looking for a new challenge.
* Manage the end to end recruitment process, including the annual Graduate and Summer Intern recruitment intake.
* Identify and manage the requirements for the introduction of an Apprenticeship scheme/s to the business where required.
* Be an expert in our market and knowledgeable about competitors and key players in the market.
* Identify the requirements of a vacancy to create an accurate and comprehensive brief and advise, coach and support managers on policy, process and tools to ensure consistency in recruitment.
* Sifting of all applications, arranging interviews, delivering offers to successful candidates and closing for positive agreement and acceptance.
* Arranging and facilitating assessment centres where required & managing the use of psychometric tests where required.
* Responsible for identifying, setting up and evaluating effective channels for attracting direct candidates and reducing reliance and spend on agencies.
* Maintain and effectively utilise social media pages such as Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
* Attend appropriate recruitment/career fairs or events as required.
* Manage relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and any other external recruitment related organisations and regularly review their effectiveness.
* Manage the collation and reporting of information to the Northern Ireland Equality Commission.
* Develop effective strong relationships with hiring managers.
* Develop and update job descriptions, person specifications and interview questions.
* Conducting telephone and face to face interviews where required.
* Own, manage and continuously review the induction process.
* Manage the salary survey/ benchmarking process.
* Provide regular reports on recruitment process, ensuring KPI'S are consistently met.
* Drive recruitment to attract, develop, retain talent.
* Contribute ideas to the wider HR team where feedback would improve our processes/offering.
* Ensure all candidate data is managed in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
* Delivering a first-class service to the business and flawless candidate experience - you'll be a true ambassador for the company.
* Previous end to end recruitment lifecycle experience ideally either within an in-house or recruitment agency environment.
* Experience of sourcing candidates for a variety of job roles and departments using direct methods and identifying opportunities to reduce reliance on agencies.
* Experience of managing Apprenticeship schemes.
* Ability to manage and deliver in a fast paced and changing environment.
* Confident influencer and communicator.
* Motivated by results and strives to exceed expectations.
* Team player, receptive to ideas. Shares information and keeps stakeholders informed.
* Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
* Demonstrable competence in IT.
* Willing to travel across the UK
PB Recruitment Consultants Ltd
Wisdom Recruitment Services Ltd
Wisdom Recruitment Services Ltd