Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
The purpose of this role is to support the Recruitment & Training Manager in meeting employers' recruitment requirements. You will clearly understand the business needs of the accounts, the roles available and provide good quality candidates. You will ensure candidates have the skills and qualities to deliver great service and support the promise of 'making every journey better'.
• Screen candidates/learners and conduct basic skills assessments, mock interviews, CV advice, complete action plans and up skill in order to enable candidates to apply for suitable vacancies, identify candidates that require more help and book on pre-employment training.
• Conduct professional working relationships with dedicated accounts developing a good understanding of what those companies do and their work culture; therefore gaining a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
• Proactively source suitable candidates for roles across a variety of industries.
• Maintain up to date job vacancies on relevant databases.
• Process the relevant registration forms and documentation as required.
• Work closely with the Community Engagement Officer to keep up to date with candidate/learner pipeline and progression.
• Attend jobs fairs, recruitment days and open days as set out in the strategy to generate candidate flow for the Employment & Skills Academy
• Managing candidates' and employer expectations confidently.
Together with a minimum of one year's recruitment experience, good communication and interpersonal skills, you need experience of working to tight deadlines, strong IT skills and the ability to travel to various local venues.
This role is subject to a DBS check and 5-year reference history.
You will need to have a car to attend job fairs and open days
Desirable experience includes:
-Working with unemployed individuals
Rule Recruitment Ltd