Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client is situated in the heart of the Highlands, is a one of the world's most exclusive clubs, offering members and guests the chance to sample luxurious accommodation, mouth-watering dining, world-class golf and a wonderful variety of activities, all within the most relaxing and magical location imaginable.
* The Housekeeping Supervisor provides support to the Executive Housekeeper in the management of the housekeeping department.
* Ensuring Room Attendants and Housekeeping Porters are following correct procedures whilst servicing rooms and lodges.
* This position will be managing a team of 8-10 individuals.
* With low staff turnover, we are really looking for someone keen to progress their career and develop their supervisory skills further, whilst becoming part of a close-knit 'family' feel.
* Based in a beautiful rural setting in the Scottish Highlands, applicants must be happy to work in this location.
* As there are subsidised staff accommodation available applicants looking to relocate can also be considered.
* You have previous housekeeping experience in a similar environment and role Luxury sector experience would be advantageous.
* Flexibility to work varying shifts (early and late)
* An SVQ in Housekeeping would be beneficial but not essential.
* You have the ability to work unsupervised and you have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ideally Full Clean Driving License - It would be helpful for applicants if they are able to drive, however, there is access to public transport.
* £19,000 with gratuity and service charge received on top
* Earnings potential should exceed £20,800 with gratuity and service charge included
* Share of gratuities and service charge on top of basic salary
* Susbsidised accommodation if required
* Parking available on-site
* Meals provided
* Free use of gym
* Access to discounted rates for estate activities (e.g. horse riding, spa treatments)
* Uniform provided
* Employee benefit scheme