Business Support Officer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
* To provide Executive Assistant Support to the Assistant Directors & Director of Housing Management.
* To support the Directorate with daily operational and administrative duties as well as facilitating other areas of the department as required.
* Manage diaries for the Assistant Directors and the Director, Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, arranging meetings, travel, organising meeting spaces, and ensuring these are well facilitated.
* Carrying out various administrative duties around meetings such as minute taking, sharing agendas, providing necessary documents to attendees, and ensuring governance processes are met.
* Work with the complaints team to ensure all complaints and councillors queries relevant to the directorate are managed effectively and within timescales.
* Previous experience as an executive support assistant/PA.
* Experience in a social housing environment is preferable but not essential.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills are a must.
* Must have local authority experience.
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch
Carefirst Recruitment Ltd
London South Bank University