Field Application Engineer
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by TeamBradley
A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a dedicated Field Application Engineer to resolve mechanical issues within various product designs.
- Lead engineers and work with customers to resolve design issues.
- Will travel 50-60% of the time to local clients in the Seattle area.
- Suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Assist manager in providing solutions.
- Develop support documentation.
- Train engineers.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with electronics.
- 5+ years of experience supporting high speed solutions.
- Knowledge of various connectors, solutions and cables.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D CAD and CAE design tools.
- Chassis level design experience.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Open to local travel (50-60%)
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
Opportunity# JS13030 Field Application Engineer