Customer Experience Associate
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for all customer contacts and must be able to show appropriate empathy at all times. Contacts may include inquiries such as placing orders, assisting with existing orders, warranty, billing, shipping and general customer questions. The ideal candidate is patient, flexible and enjoys interacting with customers to help resolve issues while building brand loyalty. He/she will work in a fast-paced environment requiring the ability to maintain a calm and professional composure at all times. He/she is able to work on the phone and computer for majority of the day. He/she is a team player with a positive and supportive attitude.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities :
1) Customer Sales and Service: e-Commerce, Influencer & Wholesale
- Promptly and courteously answer incoming customer calls.
- Interface directly with customers via phone, email or social tools.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Research and resolve all customer inquiries and complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Help customers adjust information regarding their orders and account. This includes providing product information and suggestions.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding the inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Enter/document inquiries and responses in customers' accounts.
- Improve quality of service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Provide returns and warranty information, as needed.
- Maintain constant communication with customer through email and phone conversations.
- Upload and adjust online orders. Ensure fulfillment by following up on order turnaround and back orders.
- Update and charge credit card info as needed.
- Participate in training and team building exercises developed by Management.
2) Department / Team Support
- Help maintain systems for Customer Experience Department. This includes Full Circle, Merchant Tools and phone system.
- Support Customer Experience Manager with training new and existing customer service staff.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of current, past and future product line s.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and MS Outlook
- Ability to type
- Basic math
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of position with our without reasonable accommodations.
**Please note: All candidates will be subject to a post-offer background check which may include, depending on position requirements, criminal history, credit history, driving record, employment verification, education and reference check.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.