Marketing Traffic Coordinator
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by YMCA
This position impacts the overall brand perception by ensuring all creative projects are high quality.
YMCA of the USA
The Traffic Coordinator is a key team member of the creative team within Y-USA's Marketing Communications (MC) department. This role supports the senior creative direct and the creative team (designers, video producer) to ensure a large volume of high-quality assets that are delivered on time through the required distribution channels. The traffic coordinator will liaise with all MC team members seeking creative support for various projects. The Traffic Coordinator will drive the work flow and project management process for the full life cycle of all design projects, including; project initiation, project schedule, vendor solicitation, distribution, invoicing and project closing. This role will also support the senior creative director by providing light administrative support to help increase efficiencies and effectiveness of the creative team.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must have 4+ years of recent experience working with in-house creative teams or agency experience.
- Must have strong experience with project management tools and processes. Y-USA's project management system is SmartSheet. Experience or familiarity with Basecamp, Microsoft Project or other PM systems is preferred.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office; expertise in Excel and Outlook calendar scheduling required.
- Must have experience with print vendors in terms of managing print solicitation; quotes, timelines, correspondence and invoices.
- Ability to prioritize multiple and sometimes conflicting requests is required.
- Strong ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize multiple (and sometimes conflicting) requests is required.
- Strengths in the ability to be flexible and adaptive preferred.
- Must be persuasive with excellent written and verbal communications and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to work cross functionally and with various staff levels of the organization.
- Responsible for project initiation process requiring creative team support, including but not limited to; receive and review submissions, initiate project folders, develops smartsheet project pages, provide support files.
- Responsible for project completion process that includes; review and close out of SmartSheet project pages, review file/folder, archive project folders and store printed samples.
- Create and communicate project timelines with key team members and manage and troubleshoot timelines as needed.
- Maintain and innovate technology for project management system in partnership with senior project manager and project coordinator.
- Lead daily and weekly status meetings with the creative team and project owners.
- Support print buying by handling print solicitation with vendors; provide vendors with specs and schedule. Secure quotes with creative team.
- Manage all projects requiring fulfillment; quotes, implementation for kitting and shipping and troubleshooting mailing issues as needed. (MemberNews)
- Manage invoicing for print and fulfillment projects
- Support contract creation and renewals with senior creative director and project coordinator.
- Manage monthly and year end reports for creative team, senior creative director and MC leadership.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
- Values. Demonstrates in word and action the Y's core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility and a commitment to the Y's mission, in all matters at all times.
- Inclusion. Values all people for their unique talents, and takes an active role in promoting practices that support diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.
- Relationships. Builds authentic relationships in the service of enhancing individual and team performance to support the Y's work.
- Communication. Listens and expresses self effectively and in a manner that reflects a true understanding of the needs of the audience.
- Quality Results. Demonstrates and fosters a strong commitment to achieving goals in a manner that provides quality experiences.
- Change Capacity. Leads self and others through change by navigating ambiguity appropriately and adapting well to new situations, obstacles, and opportunities.
- Emotional Maturity. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills.
- Self-Development. Is dedicated to the improvement of own capabilities and demonstrates this through the continual expansion of knowledge and skills.
$60,000.00 - $65,000.00
How to Apply
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until