Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
At Crunch Fitness we are committed to helping our team members and members to become the best version of themselves. We're changing the landscape of the fitness industry and believe that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. There are no Judgments here = not too much or not enough, no stares of disapproval. Here we keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone;all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who've chosen to reach them with us. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share and spread our "NO JUDGMENTS" philosophy with more people.
The District Manager (DM) is responsible or staffing and training the team for their respective district and managing the P & L ensures that our district grow member and client counts by delivering the best guest and member experience.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the Crunch Fitness "NO JUDGMENTS" philosophy and delivering what our members want most; clean clubs, friendly helpful team members and a highly maintained club
- Drive YOY revenue growth based on annual budgets and launch new locations and Presale sites.
- Ensure that team members consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code friendliness and cleanliness.
- Major emphasis is to drive member aquisition and support member retention by advocating for the best member experiences and operational processes in the club
- Work closely with club manager to hire, train and develop a strong team of Member Sales Representatives, Personal Trainers, Kids' Club professionals and Porters that deliver on company goals and reflects our "NO JUDGMENTS" philosophy.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of department targets
- Work closely with club manager to ensure that the facility is well equipped, and provides a clean and safe environment for both members and employees
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Sales management, training and accountability
- Ensure the district is staffed and executes the sales process.
- Ensure we drive PT acquisition and retention
- Ensure that all club members receive exceptional member service experience
- Proactively engage club member base, regularly greet and interact with members, and conduct member satisfaction surveys under company guidelines
- Resolve member concerns and complaints in a professional manner within Crunch Fitness corporate and club parameters
- Monitor club facilities for appearance and equipment and resolve or escalate issues that detract from the member experience
- Instill a sense of common responsibility and teamwork across club functions to improve the member and team member experience
- Club Administration
- Drive club efforts in achieving revenue goals in Retail, Drink and ancillary revenue
- Work with club manager in planning and implementation of promotions and merchandising
- Ensure that retail is optimally merchandised and displayed and that merchandise transfers take place according to company policy and procedure
- Ensure Kids' Club team members follow all policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for our member's children ( if club has Kids Club)
- Ensures the proper adult to child ratio is enforced in Kids' Club at all times ( if club has Kids Club)
- Ensure that only team members who have completed the appropriate training work in Kids' Club
- Implement new operational procedures in the club and follow-up with compliance checks by monitoring club systems and employee performance
- Mediate club team member relations matters for all club operations team members
- Ensure that all systems and standard operating procedures are accurately followed
- Responsible for proper inventory receiving and inventory control activities per company guidelines. Prepare inventory reports
- Staffing and Development
- Maintain a fully engaged and high performing member service team that aligns with company values and goals
- Assist club manager to train & develop Front Desk, Kid's Club staff.
- Conduct meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals. Offer career growth and advancement opportunities
- Coach staff under the guidance of the club manager District Manager and consult with the Human Resources Manager for additional direction when necessary
- 1-2 years experience in sales and/ or service management.
- Preferred: management experience in fitness, retail or hospitality industry leading 10-50 employees
- Face-to-face customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette
- Possesses strong organizational skills to execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures
- Experience operating office equipment such as computers, calculators, and photocopiers. Must be computer proficient with basic skills in Word and Excel
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (G.E.D.)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
Physical Requirements :
- Ability to work in club office; move about club floors and rooms; review, revise, create club paperwork; communicate with employees, members, and the public
- Ability to access and operate Company computer system including prepare documents, enter data into computer system, read reports from a computer data base or email system
Work Environment :
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
- Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence, as are weekends and holidays as needed to support the business
Work Environment :
- Must be able to travel by car and airplane up to 80% of the time
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Multi unit management
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Apex Life Sciences