Group Exercise Instructor-Walking
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by EXOS
We're seeking a Group Walking instructor to lead indoor/outdoor senior fitness walking sessions. As our new Group Walking instructor you must be:
- Enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy delivering an upbeat, positive experience for our members
- Confident in your professionalism by reporting on-time with a positive attitude and a passion to motivate others
- A professional who is collaborative and a flexible leader
- Minimum of one year of experience actively leading successful group exercise classes. Experience with senior fitness preferred.
- Current nationally accredited group exercise certification (e.g. AFAA, ACE, ACSM, NETA, 200RYT). Senior fitness certification a plus.
- Current CPR/AED certification, and maintaining it throughout employment