Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Nike
As an Agile Product Analyst in Enterprise Finance Solutions (EFS), you will help deliver the future of Nike's Order to Cash product team. Nike operates in over 50 countries around the world and has aggressive growth plans. This growth necessitates applications and platforms to automate processes and allow our customers to fully self-service their billing and payment activity. This is a global role that supports a global operations team.
This role will be part of the EFS Treasury and Customer Finance Solution team and will work very closely with business partners and peers on other global technology teams that cover order management, billing/returns, disputes and credits, credit and risk, warehouse management and materials management. You will participate and lead the technology requirements gathering with our finance business partners. You will also be accountable for delivering solutions to meet their needs.
You will be expected to learn configuration and implementation of multiple platforms: SAP, Pega, in-house developed software, and many other technologies. You will play a role in helping Product Owners and Architects assess the feasibility and complexity of solution options.
We are looking for someone that has experience with SAP Finance and is familiar with Agile methodology. Ideal candidates will have experience with retail or wholesale ERP implementations.
- Help refine business requirements and features into Feature or Story level requirements
- Support Program or Product Backlog by effectively supporting the Product Manager or Product Owner to prepare Features or user stories clearly capturing solution intent, known requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Help the Product Manager or Product Owner actively manage and groom the backlog to keep a healthy list of items that are ready for development
- Participate in the design and development of the solution
- Support the creation of test plans to ensure the effective testing of technology changes before deployment
- Actively participate in PI or Iteration Planning processes to identify risks and issues and help to create a feasible and successful team plan
- Work efficiently to support effective budget and cost management
- Look for ways to continuously improve and reduce costs
- Improve estimates by ensuring clarity of context and intent of Features/Stories
- Inspire change. Shift perspectives.
- Focus to optimize the whole
- Enable the 'team' to succeed by providing insight and critical thinking to holistic solutions/problem solving
- Promote a trusting and transparent working environment
- Provide your perspective and bring solutions to the table
- Creativity and Innovation - comfortable with being wrong and celebrating success
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in Finance portion of ERP projects and programs; should include exposure to localizations for a large global organization
- 1+ years experience in scaled Agile delivery preferred
- Strong communication skills, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Able to present ideas effectively and facilitate discussion with multiple inputs.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Specific experience in SAP Credit and Risk, Accounts Receivable, and Disputes Management suite preferred