Technical Producer, Digital Partnerships America
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
NA Nike Digital Commerce is leading with its 2X Direct strategy by doubling its connection to consumers, leveraging digital and partners. New partner business models include drop-ship with strategic wholesale partners, entering new digital marketplaces, and enabling commerce on social & media platforms to be in the consumers path.
As the Digital Partnerships Technical Producer, you'll partner with business leadership, merchandising and marketing to enable products and consumer experiences throughout Nike's digital platforms, and across its network of partner sites and apps.
In this fast paced role, you will depend on strong process, data and analytical skills, along with regular collaboration across numerous teams at Nike to build this new business model. To that end, you will:
• Partner with a variety of cross-functional partners and strategic wholesale accounts to develop, communicate and execute operational go-to-market plans.
• Coordinate against seasonal priority timelines and key initiative launch dates to lead the run-of-show planning across the functional teams.
• Become the resident expert across an array of business processes and tools in bringing assortments and consumer journeys to life within Nike's digital platforms and partner digital channels.
• Present operational plans and strategies in key meetings with both Nike and strategic partner stakeholders
• Monitor business performance and consumer experience quality across Nike's digitial ecosystem, and recommend changes and optimization strategies.
Your ability to collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge will be critical to your success. In addition, you'll participate in a team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance, supporting and fostering an open and inclusive environment that embraces diversity, encourages accountability, and drives toward results.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline
• 5 years' retail relevant experience in merchandising, allocations, planning or ecommerce operations
• 2 additional years' experience is generally accepted in lieu of degree
• Experience working in a vertical retailer and/or e-commerce organization is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
• Strong MAC/PC skills with advance knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to become an expert across multiple tools & capabilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience