Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by AEG
The Manager Ticketing will be responsible for developing scaling plans for venues to build events in ticketing software. This position will also compile and distribute daily ticket counts to various internal departments, offices and artist management, agents and record labels. The Manager Ticketing will collaborate with venues, artist management and discount vendors to create ticket packages for shows and events.
- Gather show information from artist and talent buyer to build shows in ticketing software. Develop scaling for each show/event based on demographic/market related to artist and venue location.
- Manage ticket holds for each event/show. Process ticket orders for artist management, record label, and internal buys.
- Prepare and distribute daily ticket counts for agents, departments and offices at AEG Presents.
- Responsible for the training of new ticketing staff on ticket sales, run will call, guest and artist comps, and coordination with tour and venue.
- Work in conjunction with Talent Buyer, venue, artist and companies like Groupon and Living Social to provide discount or group rate tickets.
- May be responsible for the assisting the Sr Manger Ticketing with the creation of pop up box offices at seasonal shows and collaboration with special events groups on event ticketing.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 3-5 years of related work experience including experience in the entertainment industry
- Familiarity of basic accounting and budgeting principals
- Familiarity with AXS, Ticketmaster and other ticketing platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Professional
- Must have experience working in the music industry, specifically live entertainment
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing start-up box offices, strategies, and arena ticketing, preferred
- Must be able to work a flexi le schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Box Office Experience is a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.