Private Banking Advice Manager
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by S Three
A Tier-1 Investment Bank is seeking a Private Banking Advice Manager to join their office in the South of England.
Joining a prestigious bank, you will be responsible for building and owning the whole client relationship in order to provide a complete private banking service. You will also continue to build on an existing portfolio of affluent customers. You will travel to different locations in a localised area to build report with internal contacts in retail and commercial banking.
As a Private Banking Advice Manager, you will need the following skills/experience:
- Qualified level 4 (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning).
- Working background experience in pensions
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a considered approach, with the ability to construct written reports and clearly explain options and potential outcomes
- Working towards level 6 (beneficial but not necessary).
If you are a Private Banking Advice Manager who has pension experience, and you're keen to work with one of the world's leading Investment Banks, then please don't hesitate to apply.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.