Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Teach Norfolk
Teach Ltd is an Teacher Supply Agency based just outside Norwich - we would like to welcome you to apply for a trainee recruitment consultant opportunity. Please see the job description below for more details on job responsibilities.
Hours of Work - Term Time 7am-6pm (in school holidays 9am-5pm)
Salary - £18,000PA
We look forward to receiving your application - email
Job Summary / Purpose:
To understand and match the needs of our clients and Teacher / Nursery Nurses to provide quality tailored recruitment services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- New business generation - Make canvass calls and carry out mail shot activities
- Meet sales/gross profit targets in line with Agency standards
- Report daily consultant figures to management at 9am
- Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
- Client visits new and service identify and follow up business leads
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Visiting local schools either new or existing every 2 weeks
- Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description check info / client requirements
Teacher / Nursery Nurse Management
- Teacher / Nursery Nurse control keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
- Pre-screen Teacher / Nursery Nurses before their interview for suitability and ensure that all relevant paperwork is provided to conduct interviews
- Manage Teacher / Nursery Nurse availability to meet client needs
- Spec CVs / Market Teacher / Nursery Nurses, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job order request, Ensure CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requests
- Provide information to Teacher / Nursery Nurses on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
- Administration duties including; identification, verification of qualifications, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets, payroll queries and amendments.
- Calling Teacher / Nursery Nurses (FOJs) found other jobs Teacher / Nursery Nurses whom have not worked for 6 months or who have left.
- Capture info / calls / bookings correctly on Enterprise update and maintain client and Teacher / Nursery Nurse information database
- Ensure records are kept in line with compliance requirements
- Supporting other departments in the event of sickness
- Any other duties as required
Just Recruitment Solutions
Just Recruitment Solutions Limited
Rule Recruitment Ltd