Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Experis IT
Exeter - with travel
My Client, a leader in Engineering Services, is looking to on-board an experienced HR advisor for an 8 month contract position.
The role will be based in Exeter and once a week the successful candidate is required to travel to Worcester, therefore this person must be flexible.
- Extensive experience of delivering ER and case management advice.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering end-to-end case management delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of tools and guidance associated with ER and case management work.
- Extensive knowledge of employment law, particularly as it relates to disciplinary and grievances.
- This role is extremely transactional and will be required to carry out Data cleansing etc.
- The ideal candidate needs to be confident to be able to push back on all levels of stakeholders.
This will be a great chance to put your current skills/experience to the test!
Please note training will be based in Leatherhead
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please send in your CV.