Global Social Media Coordinator
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Stokke GmbH
● Advise strategic utilization of social media channels in the specific global brand & product communication strategies
● Develop Social Media specific content and campaigns together with Global Social Media Manager, Graphics, Product and external teams
● Deliver accurate reporting on content performance, recommend corrective actions and adaptions based on the generated insights
● Provide post-campaign reporting and monthly analytics
● Guide the regional social media utilization
● Daily publication of Stokkes global social content across social feeds using respective CMS
● Leverage the output of influencer collaborations and UGC on Stokke owned channels
● Support and track performance of Customer Service and local Community Managers in managing Stokke global communities
● Create and manage monthly channel calendar and share advice in monthly global editorial meeting
● Adapt content and develop additional items for Social Media (editing, texting)
● Use Paid activities to create more awareness and interaction between brand and followers
● Develop and maintain a voice and personality for the brand, be the storyteller for the Stokke brand
● Support and lead interdisciplinary projects with related departments such as E-Commerce, Sales, Regional Marketing
● Identify new opportunities, pro-actively drive testing opportunities
● Bachelor's degree or higher in media, marketing or digital marketing
● First experiences in digital marketing. Analytics and/or Social Media management and/or Editorial work and/or Project management.
● Native or top proficiency in English skills (additional language skills would be a bonus)
● Strong and demonstrated knowledge of using social channels to promote global brands
● Strong and demonstrated abilities to use social media toolbox and systems including detailed analytics
● An interest in social platforms and the latest digital consumer trends
● Time and workload management skills
● Interest in working with and supporting international teams
● Ability to work independently
Why join Stokke?
● Stokke is focused on long term growth and building its brand. We are based in Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, and we can also offer a truly international work experience with a great career opportunity within the organization.
● You will be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child's development.
● Come work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
● Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
● If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
Please send your application within 1st of January 2019, to and mark the subject field with: Social Media Coordinator, PID-00144
For further information about the position, please contact Global HR Advisor Etienne Kassnel