Data & Analytics - Financial Services - Manager
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by PWC-1
A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You'll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you'll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.Everything our clients do today is enabled by technology. Our Technology Consulting practice works with clients to define their vision and plan how to get them there. We deliver the technological solutions our clients need to compete and grow, building a lasting legacy of improvement and performance.
Our Data & Analytics practice support clients to better leverage technology, MI and data, both strategically and tactically, to meet new regulatory requirements. We're looking for an experienced Manager to join our growing business.
The role will involve
- Delivery of complex data management client engagements within the Banking & Capital Markets sector, from strategy through to implementation. This will include being client facing and managing and delivering all aspects of complex engagements.
- Supporting the sales process through proposal development.
- Working with Partners & Directors to support internal proposition and thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
- Coach and mentor junior resources around industry business drivers and data management technical capabilities.
Roles will be London based with some travel required for client work.
Requirements for the role
- Data architecture, data governance, data strategy, data quality, records management, enterprise content management, master data management, reference data,
- Knowledge of the data management vendor landscape, business analysis, technical analysis
- strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Risk function knowledge and Risk Reporting and MI knowledge
- Regulatory experience (BCBS 239, GDPR, MiFID 2, FRTB)
- Core Consulting experience
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.