Group Head of Tax and Treasury
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by NORD ANGLIA EDUCATION-2
Group Head of Tax and Treasury
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Group Head of Tax and Treasury responsible for all aspects of the Group Tax & Treasury function for the Nord Anglia Education Group.
Reporting to the CFO, the Group Head of Tax & Treasury will be responsible for delivering and managing tax and treasury strategy, operations and policies. The post holder will also be accountable for liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, maximising cash repatriation strategies, management of foreign exchange and borrowings.
We seek a Chartered Accountant with suitable tax and treasury training who has spent time in Industry, to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead/support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Management of tax compliance and reporting, maximising tax efficiencies, transfer pricing and risk management
- Advise on the tax and treasury implications of any mergers and acquisitions / other group projects, including tax efficient structuring
- Systems and process development, improving effectiveness across tax and treasury, while aligning with the growth strategy of the Group
- Active management of the Group cash position, including cash flow forecasting, acting as the key point of contact in respect of the Group's banking arrangements
- Manage the tax compliance for all central Group entities with oversight of global tax compliance
- Ability to develop a high performing tax and treasury team in a fast growing, internationally dispersed organisation
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Extensive PQE ideally with training from one of the Big 4
- Experience of working with both UK and international tax authorities
- Significant experience in complex restructurings and M&A transactions
- Previous experience of managing a team and working with multidisciplinary teams across multiple jurisdictions
- VAT and indirect tax knowledge as well as experience in Treasury Management System implementation would be advantageous
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with, and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn't be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world's leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.