Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Ashdown Group
Senior Accountant - Covent Garden, London
A new position has become available within a Chartered Accountancy practice for a Senior Accountant to join the team, working closely alongside senior management. This accountancy practice specialises within the technology industry and are looking for an ambitious candidate keen to take on a management role with drive to become a partner in due course.
It will be the successful candidate's responsibility to:
- Plan and complete audit work.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of a client portfolio.
- Act as a stand in for management.
- Support management with research.
- Assist in consulting work.
- Prepare annual accounts and tax returns.
- Reviewing junior staff's work.
- Assist with specialist tax schemes.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Previous experience within practice.
- Experience of audit.
- Degree education.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £60,000 including benefits.
If you believe you are suitable for the role and would like to apply then please send a copy of your CV to (see below) with the reference 'ASH17409ES3' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Datasource Computer Employment
York St John University
Stott and May
Insite Public Practice Recruitment