Support/Estates Manager - Fixed Term
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by ReThink Recruitment
Rethink are currently working with a Private Healthcare Provider who offer residential services for individuals who require specialist care. They are looking to engage a Manager to lead on overseeing Support Services for one of their properties, which includes overall responsibility for the Estate and Facilities.
This role is a 6 - 9 month fixed term contract and the post holder will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing all support services
- Maintaining all Health and Safety standards and ensuring risk is managed effectively
- Developing and managing a programme of planned maintenance
- Ensuring all unplanned maintenance is completed effectively with minimal disruption to residents
- Managing all elements of facilities including stock
- Managing local service contracts
This is a varied role that would suit someone who has an Estates/Facilities background from a Healthcare or Hospitality background.
If you would like further information please call Emma in the Bristol office.