Dairy Herd Performance Manager- South West
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by De Lacy Executive
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Dairy Herd Performance Manager to work with businesses to provide accurate all-round service in herd health, productivity and profit related issues on farm to support the growing needs and challenges within the dairy industry.
Our client is a market leader in using up to date technology to interpret data on farm and provide technical advice with support from Vets and other corporate members within the industry.
The right candidate will work from the head office and recognise areas where the business can be developed whilst supporting the needs of the customers.
- Promote the business's services to farmers by organising campaigns and presenting at meetings.
- Use research and data to interpret statistics on farm.
- Manage client contracts.
- Sales experience within the Agricultural industry.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team and independently using initiative.
- A strong ability to collect, analyse and interpret data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of Excel and databases.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience plus exclusive benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office , DD or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO . Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
De Lacy Executive
Farm Solutions Ltd
Independent Appointments (UK) Ltd