Responsable Marketing et Digital
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Le Méridien Etoile
Key job functions:
- Fulfill a marketing leadership role within the hotel: Analyze the hotel's competitive strengths / USPs, develop hotel / outlet positioning and communicate core consumer messaging that clearly differentiates the hotel from its competitors.
- Direct and support needs of the market and property to ensure maximization of all channels in collaboration with the digital team.
- Develop a content-led marketing plan and integrate across key channels to communicate hotel positioning and brand passions to target audience. This includes photography, video, copywriting and other forms of storytelling content, ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Maintain and promote the digital platforms of the hotel
- Develop a Social Media strategy that has brand and hotel positioning and Restaurant, content marketing and optimized budget as a key priority.
- Hotel outlets and Services: Drive the positioning / activation of all F&B outlets on the local market. Work with internal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outlet that resonates under the overall hotel positioning. Develop & implement local marketing and PR activities, (including event strategy / programming), aiming to engage with locals and increase capture ratio.
- Drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel's messaging and guest experience.
- Develop and deliver tactical marketing campaigns across all segments and in line with business needs, including cooperation with Director of Marketing Western Europe, other hotels and digital team that represent strategic opportunities for the hotel and its venues.
- Manage marketing budget and deliver targeted activations with identifiable tracking and ROI mechanics implemented and reported at all times.
- Pro-actively identify and manage relevant marketing partners to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to represent the hotel in coordination with the hotel management team in community and industry organizations and events, always mindful of events that might be relevant for hosting at one of the hotel's venues.
- Focus on increasing engagement with loyalty members locally through the organization of events, and enhancing guest experience with Elite Members on property. And pull thru all loyalty communication
- Support sales team with the creation of marketing collateral and tactical promotion associated with the key market segments.
- Ensure full compliance with all Le Meridien brand marketing standards & programmes..
Within the confines of the hotel's marketing budget and business requirements, this position will be responsible for developing and activating innovative marketing and communications initiatives which will improve key financial and customer metrics for the hotel and its venues.
In addition to the essential functions above, this position is required to perform a combination of the following functions:
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments, specifically in relation to the repositioning of the Restaurants/Bars and Brand Activation efforts across all departments.
- Be a leader and role model to all associates.
- Develop monthly/quarterly updates and wrap-up reports to hotel, regional team and owners highlighting the different marketing activities.
Professional attributes, skills & experience:
- 5 years in a marketing & digital role or relevant hospitality experience.
- Excellent command of French and English language - both written & spoken.
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to connect with many different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- A natural and proven ability with social media, especially Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Superior analytical skills required for digital marketing ass well as knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and presentational skills.
- Desire to set best practices and share successful initiatives with sister hotels within the Group.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in marketing.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a "can-do" attitude - essential
- Bright spark with initiative
- Hard working, determined and tenacious
- Strong project management skills
- Results driven
- Highly practical with plenty of common sense
- People person and team player
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform depending on business needs.
Hosco Talent Search on behalf of a top hospitality brand
Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées