General Insurance Actuary
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
How would you like to work for a global, top 4 consultancy? Lynx Recruitment are working closely with their client as they go through a period of extensive growth, now looking to take on board Senior Consultants to be involved in a variety of areas.
Key areas of involvement:
- Solvency II
- Actuarial modelling
- Capital management
- Sound knowledge of the non-life industry
- Application of knowledge to a wide variety of situations
- Experience in at least one of the areas above
- A strong academic background in the actuarial industry
- Strong communication skills
- Be actively involved in multiple projects of a technical nature
- The ability to manage small groups of Actuarial trainees
- Comfortability in dealing with an extensive list of clients including face-to-face meetings
- Assist with business development
While an extensive skill set is naturally important, our client places an equal value on a strong and adaptable personality. The candidate must be multi-dimensional and willing to contribute wherever and whenever required.
A great range of benefits are also on offer.
If this is of interest then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Waters Barnes Associates