Sales and Management Trainee - Nationwide
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Penske
Position Summary :
Penske Sales/Management Trainee candidates will train in an entrepreneurial environment and must have the desire to improve their sales and management skills. You will be actively involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity for confident individuals with a customer focus to begin an exciting career with the nation's leading transportation company. By applying to this posting, you will be in our database and notified of future openings as they come available in your area of interest across our over 750 Penske locations.
Regardless of experience or college major, close to 100% of our upper level leadership and sales executives began their careers in a Sales/Management Trainee position. We strongly believe in promoting from within and offer an attractive compensation program to match your career growth. If you decide you would want to branch out and pursue other opportunities, we also offer positions in Logistics, Human Resources, Finance, Customer Service, and Marketing.
This excellent Entry Level position offers great pay plus commission. We also include an attractive and competitive benefits package.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales process
- Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
- Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
- Match vehicle demand with availability
- Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
All My Sons Moving & Storage
Liberty National / Ketron Agency