Quality Auditor - Warehouse
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Penske
***Night Shift Position/ Weekends required***
Employees in this position audit outbound selector pallets for quality and accuracy. This ensures that product reaches our stores in good condition and is correct.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to randomly select pallets for audit as this is not computer generated.
- Responsible to audit at least 10% of all pallets per month.
- If pallet is large auditor will use an electric pallet jack to move the pallet to a designated safe zone for audit.
- If small enough to be done quickly it will be done in place.
- Use scanner to ascertain items and quantities that should be on pallet and match items to check for accuracy, damage, that labels are facing out, and that correct stacking methods were used. Coordinate with Dock Supervisor and / or order selector to make corrections to pallets.
- Auditor will correct where selector is not available.
- Fill out an error worksheet for any corrections that must be made to be used for possible disciplinary action. Help conduct audit of one full load per shift.
- Place sticker after audit is complete with the time, date and Operator ID of the Auditor.