Assembly Assoc 1
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Rockwell Automation
- Understands the individual processes within the line and how they impact the production output
- Performs work with a high degree of attention to detail
- High volume line, ability to work efficiently
- Has a strong commitment to quality to strive for error free production.
- Good hand and eye coordination required for the use of drivers and fixtures.
- Willing to train on all aspects of line including picking parts, packaging parts, involves light assembly.
- Computer skills.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Self-directed within a team atmosphere
- Good communication skills
- Repetitive heavy lifting up to 35 lbs
- Ability to use all powered hand tools and material handling equipment safely and efficiently
- Standing 8-10 hrs/day with some sitting
- Work any additional mandatory overtime
- Steel toe shoes area
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Ladysmith - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.