Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Waste Connections, Inc.
Requisition Primary LocationClifton Park, New York
Join Waste Connections, Inc. County Waste, and Connect with Your Future!
- Performs welding and repair of trash containers, hauling containers and trash compactors as well as trash trucks in our fleet.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 to 3 Years Experience in Stick and MIG welding; welding certified a plus
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record a must
- Waste industry experience a plus with stable work history
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in a drug free environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)