Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by N F U Mutual
One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, NFU Mutual has been meeting our customers' needs for over 100 years. Our employees are important to us. We empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and we recognise and reward their contribution. They are proud to work for a company that respects them and broader communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now, and in the future.
The NFU Mutual Hereford Agency is currently recruiting for an Office Manager. As an Office Manager within our small team, you will provide effective support to the Agents, through management and development of the people working within the Agency. Capable and organised, you will contribute to the delivery of excellent customer service, profitable growth and ensuring compliance with NFU Mutual and regulatory standards. You will also co-ordinate all sales activity, develop staff and get involved in special campaigns and projects along the way.
* Responsible for overall Agency compliance to ensure we satisfy the FCA. This includes managing internal audits.
* Development of the sales team through coaching and training.
* Driving Sales through the management of CRM data and successfully managing our campaigns.
* Experience of developing, leading, managing and motivating.
* Delivery of sales targets through others.
* Proven experience of an office manager, front officer or senior administration assistant.
* Strong People Management skills.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
* Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
* Passion for delivering training and implementation of processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Organisational, problem solving and leadership skills
* Proven track record of successfully managing a team of individuals.
* IT skills including use of word, excel.
* Previous use of CRM
* 5 GSCE's Grade C or above
* Knowledge of financial services/previous experience of working in a regulated environment preferred.
* Certified CII desirable but not essential as full training provided.
Please note that you'll be employed by an Agent of NFU Mutual and not by NFU Mutual directly.