Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anglia Case Management Limited
We are seeking fun, reliable, caring, confident and proactive support worker to work with a 14 year old teenager, with an acquired brain injury. You will be working both within the family home environment and helping support the client to pursue leisure and social activities in the wider community.
We want you to contribute to his ongoing development into a young man with a positive and motivating attitude.
Part Time position available.
* Saturday 10am-4pm, with additional relief hours,
* £11.50 an hour - weekday daytime hours
* £12.50 an hour - weekend daytime hours
* Double pay for all Bank Holiday hours
* Full UK driving licence required
* Full training, support and supervision provided
To obtain an application pack please click the 'Apply Now Button', Quoting Ref: VL654.
North East Autism Society
milton keynes college