Patient Experience Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Experience Manager at St. Vincent Healthcare. Relocation assistance available.
St. Vincent Healthcare, a member of SCL Health system, is a nonprofit hospital in Billings, MT offering progressive specialty services in Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Women's Services. St. Vincent has been recognized this year by Healthgrades and the Leapfrog group for numerous areas of excellence, including hospital safety, patient experience, critical care, and spine surgery.
Our Food Service team serves up to 600 patient meals daily, in addition to approximately 700 meals in Cafeteria and numerous caterings each day.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- Service Recovery
- Customer Service Training for our front-line staff
- Conducting patient ready room inspections and patient surveys
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
- 2 years of management experience preferred
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Interfaces with other healthcare professionals to improve the patient experience. Provides behavioral training and skills development to department and hospital teams. Strategic analysis of trends and metrics involved in patient feedback to create action and communication surrounding solutions.
- Rounding with existing patients, families, and Nursing personnel in facility
- Collaboration with hospital clinical and administrative leadership
- Collecting, organizing, and trending data
- Communicating findings with both Nutrition Services and interdisciplinary teams
- Networking with other hospitals to identify best practices
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year experience in Service Recovery role at large hospitality or hospital environment
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.