Quality Assurance Engineer - Workday Community and Content Technology
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Workday Community team is seeking innovative individuals who are passionate about quality and technology; people with high attention to detail and edge-case analytical thinking. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will work closely with development and product management team to diagnose bugs and recommend enhancements.
- Create and maintain acceptance and regression tests.
- Plan and coordinate test efforts during each development cycle.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs to development.
- Keep user experience at the forefront and recommend enhancements.
- Provide regular status updates against executed test plans.
- Participate in providing full feature coverage.
- Plan and coordinate testing efforts with outside teams for features with cross functional dependencies.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance or Business Analyst experience.
- BA/BS Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Well-versed in agile development methodologies.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Good verbal & written communication skills demonstrated with the ability to communicate with developers and product managers.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company
- Experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Experience writing automated functional tests with Selenium Web Driver
- Experience writing Unit and End to End test implementation using Jasime and Karma
- Experience with performance testing using tools such as Apache JMeter