Associate Media Planner
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Aquent
Aquent's Client is looking for a thoughtful and highly-organized individual to join the creative media planning & strategy team.
You will be responsible for partnering with our senior media planners and owning a variety of responsibilities. The primary responsibility will be planning our quantitative testing of various campaigns including collecting campaign assets, devising questions, & defining insights. You will also be responsible for reporting and communicating campaign results to the overall marketing team. Your work will directly impact the outcome of the campaigns as you will be responsible for pre-testing our creative to ensure it meets campaign KPIs.
- Work with senior media team and partner agencies in putting together consistent creative testing of our campaigns focusing on quantitative testing. You will collect assets, help devise questions, and define insights.
- Continuously gather data from various sources and organize it in a cohesive way to report on campaign performance
- Create campaign one-sheets and presentations that show upcoming media plans, campaign concepts, and results that can be used to socialize with various stakeholder teams.
- Update weekly job tracker informing our team what is current and upcoming.
- Put together a bi-monthly communication email that updates the overall marketing team, brand creative team and regional teams on the performance of our campaigns.
- Track media budget and reconcile actuals against the plan. Manage changes and flag potential risks.
- 2-4 years of creative agency or marketing experience in a business related roll such as media planning, account planning, or project management.
- Exposure to media analysis or buying.
- Strong understanding of business tools such as g-suite applications.
- Presentation design capabilities in order to create engaging reports and presentations of data.
- The ability to review and understand data and provide an analysis of that data.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects in a large company atmosphere.
- Self-starter who can manage projects and own deadlines without a lot of supervision.
- Information design experience. If you can take performance data and present it in an interesting and easy to understand way that is a huge plus