Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Manage customer complaints from containment, root cause analysis, corrective action and system update.
* Manage PPAPs on time to customers by working with multifunctional teams for required PPAP elements and customer requirements.
* AIAG Core Tools expertise (PPAP, FMEA, MSA, APQP).
* Tier 1 customer exposure and understanding of customer specific requirements.
* ISO TS 16949 exposure and experience preferred.
* Ability to create, update and apply quality procedures and instructions for manufacturing processes.
* Ability to create and maintain control plans for all parts manufactured within the assigned product team.
* Monitor and measure customer satisfaction through established reporting.
* Control and manage effective disposition of material on hold due to internal or external quality issues.
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering
* 3-10 years of automotive manufacturing experience
* Experience using a variety of Quality Tools.
* Automotive Manufacturing Experience.