Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by NRI Staffing
Responsibilities & Duties:
- On a daily basis, use social media, referrals, networking, NRI's database, job websites, and other recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire positions.
- Conduct phone, video and/or in-person interviews, complete reference checks, and assess skills testing to ensure candidate skills are in line with potential jobs.
- Utilize NRI's extensive database to search for candidates, network, and track candidate activity and information.
- Present potential job opportunities to candidates and prepare candidates for interviews.
- Monitor candidate performance once placed in a position. Coach candidates in response to feedback and act as a resource regarding any issues that may arise.
- Complete on-boarding paperwork, document all interactions, and ensure that candidate files are complete and accurate.
- Maintain a positive and professional customer service attitude at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 4+ years of experience recruiting in the staffing industry, specifically within the administrative discipline.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Flexibility to work overtime, evenings, weekends, and/or from home as needed.
- Knowledge of Adapt Suite is a plus.
NRI provides excellent benefits, including paid time off, dental, vision and health insurance, flex medical benefits, Metro SmartTrip benefits, and 401K. Located in the heart of DC near Farragut Square, we are metro accessible and near great lunch and after-work spots.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Melissa Brinsfield