Junior Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
InterQuest - London (Cannon Street)
Are you the next Family Member?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Recruiter to join our Marketing Recruitment Practice based at our London HQ, due to continued growth.
As a Recruitment Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for building and developing strong candidate talent pools, generating new candidates through a variety of sources, market mapping and shortlisting candidates against our live client briefs.
As well as giving you your chance to shine, we promise to support your development and give you all the tools, guidance, training and expertise needed to nurture your career and take it to the next level.
We are interested in speaking to ambitious and enthusiastic individuals that have a natural hunger for learning, and would welcome hearing from individuals with previous recruitment, sales, media or marketing experience that want to be part of something truly special and build a fulfilling and rewarding career in Recruitment.
ECOM are part of the InterQuest group and are the UK's leading Digital Recruitment specialist, covering the full spectrum of digital disciplines across: UX, Creative, Technology, Project Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Content, Strategy, Web Analytics and Client Services - across permanent, contract & freelance positions.
Why work for InterQuest?
InterQuest is all about unlocking the potential within our people - we support people and the clients we work for and the communities of networks we build. We support and encourage professional development through our structured training programmes. Our management teams work hard to ensure that employees stay satisfied in their careers, motivated by their work and rewarded for their invested effort and achievements.
Whether our employees work in a management or operational role, as a company, we assume responsibility for encouraging them to improve their current skills and enrich their work experience.
InterQuest offers a truly inspiring place to work for individuals who want to succeed and promise that in return for an abundance of enthusiasm, energy, resilience, we will invest time, effort and resources that you need to achieve your professional aspirations.
What is in it for you?
* A structured management career development plan.
* Full sector knowledge training if required.
* Receive excellent commissions.
* Quarterly and yearly incentives.
* Work for a Plc organisation that puts you at the heart of its business and empowers you to be the very best that you can be.
* Work amounts a team of experts that have the same passion, drive and enthusiasm as you.
* Work in an environment that is inspiring, hardworking but fun!
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Childcare Vouchers - Enhanced maternity cover