TV Editor - London
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Bloomberg
Bloomberg TV & Radio delivers business news, insights and analysis to more than 360 million homes worldwide - 24/7. We're seeking an experienced TV Editor to join our team in London.
We'll trust you to:
- Edit copy before it airs
- Build and edit graphics
- Write original copy
- Produce segments
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong editorial and writing skills
- Knowledge of European business and financial news
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work under deadline pressure
- Flexibility with hours
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please make sure you mention VERCIDA when asked on your application how you found out about the role.