Talent Development Analyst
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Aon
Talent Development Analyst - Human Resources
Aon are currently recruiting a Talent Development Analyst to join our team on a 12-month FTC working agile either in London, Farnborough or Chelmsford. This role will be part of the team which manages our Apprenticeship, Early Careers & Professional Studies programmes within the Talent Development department of our HR team.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as a Talent Development Analyst:
- Planning learner cohorts (typically groups of 10-15 colleagues) and providing individual learner on-boarding support, including liaising with Training Providers and ensuring that all required learner documentation is completed as required.
- Managing learner waiting lists and working with Apprenticeship Lead and Early Careers Programme Manager to group learners into cohorts, ensuring learners from the same teams are spread across cohorts to reduce business impact.
- Maintaining and managing data on learners (before, during and after they are on programme), and using this data to produce reports/statistics/analysis as required tracking learners, Levy spend and programme take up.
- Manage, document and develop the onboarding processes with the support of the Early Careers Programme Manager so the processes can be transitioned to the Talent Development Administration team during late 2019.
- Working with the Early Careers Programme Manager to be the first point of contact with our Training Providers.
- Manage and respond to enquiries into professional studies, apprentice and graduate mailboxes within agreed time periods.
- Coordinating and supporting the delivery at learner induction training events.
- Manage and answer queries from learners and managers regarding the apprenticeship programmes and professional studies at Aon and develop processes and supporting materials to enable this activity to be transitioned to the Talent Development Administration team during late 2019.
- Ongoing support for current apprenticeship programmes, including learner, manager and HR queries.
- Support the development and delivery of new programmes planned for 2019 and beyond.
- Managing content for Aon's internal apprenticeship webpages, including developing content with the support of the Apprenticeship Lead and working with the communication team to update and create new content as programmes develop/are added.
- Working with Aon's Payroll Team and the Apprenticeship Lead to ensure Aon's digital apprenticeship account is an accurate reflection of what has been paid into the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Monitoring payments made from Aon's digital apprenticeship account to Training Providers and ensuring this is accurate based on learner records.
- Support the Apprentice Lead in the delivery of new Talent Development projects, such as Aon's Traineeship programme.
- Event Development of apprenticeship and other training events for apprentices, graduates and other learners hosted in house at our global headquarters in London and UK regional offices.
- Support other Early Careers team members with delivery of recruitment and development activities at peak times.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
As a Talent Development Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Educated to A-Levels or equivalent standards
- Part CIPD qualified or interested in pursuing CIPD qualifications in the future
- Experience working in an office environment
- Experience of using MS Excel to manipulate and analyse data, and to present it as meaningful management information.
- Interest in developing and delivering professional development programmes
- Knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and social sharing
- Proficient in the use of other office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable managing a diverse workload with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise
- Ability to build effective relationships with managers, colleagues and external Training Providers
- Ability to ensure all internal clients' needs are met
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative to resolve queries in a timely and satisfactory manor, whilst at the same time knowing when to ask for help
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday per annum. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application
MSX International Limited
We Are SSG
DataSource Computer Employment Ltd