Project Manager - EdTech US/UK
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Give A Grad A Go Ltd
If you're looking for project manager jobs in the USA, and you want to work for a growing tech startup with a presence in over 150 countries, look no further. One of the most exciting EdTech platforms in the world are looking for an ambitious and proactive graduate to split their time between the UK and California, and join their team as a Project Manager.
In this Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a market leading business within the education technology sector. Based in London, they maintain many of the values of a young startup, despite now having a presence in countries all over the world. Widely recognised as an industry front-runner, they have been awarded the accolade of 'EdTech Company of the Year' , and have recently secured investment backing to further expand and develop the business.
In this Project Manager graduate job, you will be splitting your time between London and California. You will play a critical role in managing the delivery of projects, as well as maintaining and developing relationships with the company's diverse client base. Time management skills and the ability to bring order to an ambiguous and fluid environment will be key to the role, and the successful candidate will need to be happy spending 3-6 months in the US before returning to the UK offices for 1 month.
In this Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering projects on time and in budget
- Continuously improving on your deliverables
- Presenting monthly reports on client accounts to senior management
- Driving improvement in delivery effectiveness and efficiency
Managing Key Client Accounts:
- Partnering with key clients in the US and their internal teams
- Managing the seamless delivery of products and providing exceptional client service
- Preparing monthly reports on account status and manage project budgets
- Driving further business opportunities with existing partners
Supporting the wider team:
- Collaborating with sales team to identify and drive opportunities
- Working with the Head of Operations on strategic projects and improvement initiatives
- Studying the competition to find new ways to attract and retain clients
- Representing the business at conferences, events or other marketing opportunities
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2.2 from a top university
- Ideally, dual European-US nationality will be required
- Strong analytical skills, with the confidence to analyse basic data using Excel
- Someone who is comfortable with international travel, and excited to work in both the US and the UK!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Confidence to work autonomously
What else is on offer?
- An excellent starting basic salary of £23,000 - £25,000
- Quarterly flights back to the UK
- Subsidised accommodation in the US, paid for by the business
- Immediate exposure to the C-Suite from the start
- The opportunity to work immediately on an international level
- A flat organisational structure with plenty of opportunity for growth
- The chance to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing EdTech companies on the planet
- The chance to travel the world early on in your career!
Looking for project manager graduate jobs in America, and have first-rate organisational and time management skills? If you have dual citizenship and a passion for education, we want to hear from you - apply for this Project Manager job in London / the US now.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Give A Grad A Go Ltd