Assistant Manager, HR
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Rochester Partnership
Working directly with the "Team Head" you will be given plenty of responsibility and the chance to learn and develop. The role seeks an all rounder who can help manage this small, yet global business.
- Help implementation of strategies to achieve targets set by senior HR.
- Manage payroll and the in house system
- Understand tax/P11D implications of the benefits package
- Liaise with senior management and complete ad hoc projects
- Provide assistance in the annual budgeting process
- Assist with any requirements for staffing and recruiting activities
- Assist the arrangements of targeted selection interviews with concerned hiring managers and ensure that there is documented feedback.
- Assist with salary benchmarking exercises.
- Coordinate any support process for the performance management cycle.
You will have 3-4 years recent HR experience, ideally from a Bank or Financial Institution.