Cash Sales Manager, VP
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by State Street UK
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is currently looking for an experienced Senior Cash Sales Representative in our direct sales channel. This is an opportunity to work with SSGA and the global cash management product line. SSGA currently manages approximately $2 trillion in assets and is a leading cash management provider with approximately $350 billion in cash assets.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated and team oriented individual to help build and grow relationships with corporate treasurers and their staff.
This role will be based in London and will report to the Head of the EMEA & APAC Cash Business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Market SSGA' s global institutional cash management products and solutions to corporate treasury departments and other institutional cash investors located in the assigned territory (EMEA- Europe, Middle East, Africa region)
- Deliver sales presentations and seminars, and conduct meetings with corporate treasury, finance or investment staff
- Work with a Regional Sales Analyst/Associate to effectively cover the region
- Contribute to the team on a regular basis to help foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Ensure that the EMEA Cash businesses operate in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Report activities and sales opportunities in a timely manner to the CRM system
- Ability to manage budget to maximize time and resources
- 5 - 7 years direct cash management sales experience with an asset manager, broker/dealer or bank. Significant experience selling institutional money market funds, custom cash separately managed accounts and other short-term fixed income investments strongly preferred.
- Strong existing relationships and the ability to develop new relationships in order to drive sales and increase SSGA cash management products adoption are critical.
- Deep understanding of cash management investing and corporate finance, as well as short-term fixed income and cash/money markets is critical.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary sales presentation skills
- High energy, motivated individual with dedication to excellence
- Ability to travel extensively and work effectively with limited direct supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment is critical
- BA/BS degree would be preferred
- Completion or progress towards a CFA is a plus
- FCA: Ensure CF30 and registration is complete or working towards