Advisory Sales Support Executive - Investment Management
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Morgan McKinley
A London-headquartered Asset Manager is looking for Third Party Distribution (TPD) Business Development Support professionals to help join a growing team, supporting UK advisory sales efforts, producing client communication materials, presentations and managing investor queries. The role reports to the Head of Distribution, and has potential to progress to sales long-term. The position is City-based.
***To apply, you must have previous TPD/Strategic Partnerships Sales Support experience in Investment Management***
Advisory Business Development Support's Key Responsibilities:
- Full ownership over the production and maintenance of sales aides, presentations and pitches, and writing content for quarterly, monthly and annual reports, with the support of the marketing team
- Reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports.
- Management of CRM system, Salesforce, ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored
- Managing relationships with platforms and ratings agencies, ensuring new funds are correctly on boarded and promoted
- Client-centric attitude, being alert and reactive to customer inquiries and proactive in delivering results
- Identifying potential business leads for the team to chase
- Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to one sales person
- Working closely with the wider sales team across the UK to help with investor relations, establishing potential new leads and responding to ad-hoc client queries.
Advisory Business Development Support's Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience within asset management advisory sales support, with exposure to managing Third Party Distributors including: financial advisers, strategic partners, investment platforms and ratings agencies
- Knowledge from a previous role producing marketing content and sales aides would be advantageous.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Financial Clarity and Financial Express would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.