Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Capita
Becoming a Planning Architect with Employee Benefits:
We are seeking a Planning Architect to be based out of our office in Darlington, you will have specific accountability for the design, delivery and output of new business planning models for new propositions or contract renewals.
What you will do:
You will work closely with People Solutions and Group bid teams to produce optimal and innovative resourcing models. On successful" win" of new business propositions you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from bid to BAU delivery and for engaging the business in regards to best practice and new client implementations for our intraday automation tool (Intradiem) to maximise the available benefits.
- Creating & Documenting New Business planning models.
- Creating innovative resourcing solutions to offer the right service at the optimum commercial output.
- Model and understand benefit of transformation activities
- Support Solution Architects in creating attractive business propositions for new business prospects
- Support the transition of new business wins to the portfolio planning teams.
- Represent Capita as a planning expert with prospective clients
- Perform Due Diligence on new prospects to either design new resourcing solutions or ratify existing assumptions
- Understand and influence contractual targets and working practices
- Design of resource planning structure that will support the new business opportunity in BAU.
- Work with existing portfolio planning teams to challenge any current working practices and thinking
- Present to and be challenged by senior Capita Managers and directors
- Support the business by designing and implementing use cases for Intradiem.
- Provide SME support regarding the use of Intraday Automation and other planning led tools to the business
Your experience will include
- Comprehensive planning experience in a contact centre and back office environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of benefits and limitations of planning specific software
- Advanced Excel level knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods
- Knowledge and application of planning theories and forecasting methods e.g. Regression techniques
- Commercial acumen understanding the benefits or implications of decisions made
- Exposure to Intraday automation tools would be an advantage.
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), [company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts..
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Finance and Management Business School