Administration Operations Manager
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Vendini
The Administration Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining a smooth functioning and cohesive office environment for all Vendini employees. The Administrative Operations Manager ensures that all office administration and facilities administration activities are carried out efficiently and effectively for Vendini domestic office locations including Petaluma, San Francisco, Boston, Knoxville, and New York.
- Partner with marketing and executive team to identify ways to support and enhance the Vendini company culture through events, general office environment and other office activities.
- Plan and execute semi annual employee special events for each office.
- Complete special projects assigned by Executives, HR, and Marketing by organizing and coordinating information and requirements.
- Manage mail delivery set up and system for each office
- Establish a system to maintain general office upkeep for each location:
- Maintain conference rooms
- Maintain clean and efficient kitchens
- Manage Junk pickup/hardware recycling
- Manage Furniture and equipment maintenance and replacement
- Maintain office layout and seating plans working with responsible local managers
- Work as the point person for company travel management company.
- Manage vendor relationships and expenses with Canteen food service and custodial services for each office location.
- Act as primary liaison between building management and offices; coordinate maintenance needs.
- Manage security for all offices.
- Manage necessary office supplies for each office location.
- Assist managers, IT department, and HR with new hire onboarding preparations.
- Manage KBA Docusys account.
- Assist in scheduling meetings as needed.
Standards of performance:
- Anticipate and fill in any gaps that the company office needs from supplies to events to calendar management.
- Maintain all offices in excellent order and functionality.
- Assure that office repairs are managed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Assure that each office has an efficient continuous and sufficient supply of office. equipment, food, beverages and other supplies as required.
- Meet budget for office supplies, equipment and snacks/food for all offices.
- Be equally accountable to all employees of Vendini throughout all company offices.
- Assure a safe and secure working environment in all offices
- Assure that all new employees receive a warm and friendly welcome and that the onboarding checklist is completed on a timely basis.
- Assure that all departing employees are handled appropriately and that the offboarding checklist is completed on a timely basis.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and company policies and expectations.
- Approachable and responsive to company/employee needs.
- Ability to strategically prioritize most urgent demands first with a high degree of accuracy.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in administrative support and customer service.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and direct the work of the office admin team. Prefer previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to effectively maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage budget to directed outcomes.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated excellent phone skills.
- Proficient with computers and software including Google Docs, Docu Sign, Hello Sign.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively be the building management/maintenance team liaison.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with executives and senior managers.
- Basic computer and IT troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work on the computer for extended periods of time.
- Available for occasional travel to each company office location (approx. 3x per year).
- Available to work off site to meet with Vendors.
- Available to work extended hours to cover meeting and other special needs.
- Full time Vendini employee based in Petaluma, CA.
"Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons."
Vendini delivers an all-in-one solution for live events. Thousands of organizations use Vendini for event promotion, ticket sales, box office management, event logistics, task-oriented mobile apps and more.
We're working with a myriad of customers across all corners of the live event industry, from arts and music venues, to festivals, universities, museums, sports organizations and more. We were born in San Francisco, but have homes in Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Knoxville, Petaluma and Vancouver.
Making the business of live events simple is our mission, and our Members' success is our highest priority. Interested in learning more? Let's talk.