Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by maison bleue
Café/Bistro in Downtown Berkeley
We are a casual café and eatery with a focus on a simple selection of French dishes and specialties (crepes/galettes, omelets, sandwiches, salads) using seasonal ingredients that are locally sourced. Our café has great reviews on Yelp and has received amazing feedback from the community. It is open in the mornings and afternoons every day, with brunch servings during the weekend on the large outdoor patio and happy hour Fridays and Saturdays. The café is located in Downtown Berkeley, walking distance from BART.
We are looking for a team oriented, self-motivated experienced barista and FOH person. While it is helpful to have some foundation in coffee, we prefer an impressive, consistent job experience track record and someone who projects a strong work ethic. We encourage all who are interested to apply, regardless of coffee experience!
This is a position with hours varying between 15-30 hours a week.
Below are some qualifications we are looking for:
· Hardworking, punctual and willing to assist where needed
· Ability to take initiative when necessary (we are still somewhat of a startup!)
· Ability to work well in a small team
· Ability to multitask
· Proven experience in a similar role (2+ years)
· Highly organized, strong attention to detail and independent
· Excellent communication skills and friendly attitude (we strive to provide the best customer experience!)
Must have good references and a stable work history. Compensation will be based on experience.
If you want to be a part of this team, please email your resume (Oh and we offer staff meals and daily caffeine fix from our coffee bar :)
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Send a resume and contact information to:
French Café /Bistro in Downtown Berkeley, CA
Check us out on Yelp