Chief Information Officer
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Rochester Community and Technical College
The Chief Information Officer directs the planning and implementation of IT systems in support of teaching and learning and business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and mission development. This individual is responsible for all aspects of the College specific information technology and systems.
The CIO is an active partner contributing to system level learning resource and technology efforts. The CIO is the delegated responsibility as the lead campus authority for compliance with Minnesota State system procedures relating to information and data security.
To view the full position description:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Five years administrative experience (CIO-level or equivalent) managing organization-wide information systems|security|technology operations.
- Five years of supervisory or managerial experience (CIO-level or equivalent) including budget development, task assignment, hiring, and performance evaluation/management.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution; including developing and writing divisional and organizational strategic plans.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, process improvement, and change management.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate or explain a wide range of IT related information to diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Master's degree in business, computer or information science or related field.
- Administrative level information technology leadership in a higher education setting.
- Experience in a union/collective bargaining environment.
INTERNAL APPLICATIONS: Apply online through the Employee Self Service website.
EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS: Apply online at
JOB ID: 28672
Whitewater Tax & Consulting
State Of Minnesota